We stayed Monday-Thursday and had a good time with no problems. I was a little scared after reading some of the reviews about the hotel but we had a great time. The water pressure stinks but most places I've stayed have crappy water pressure. We stayed in the two room suite w/2 kings beds, pull out sofa sleeper and kitchenette. It was my husband and me, my 20 yr. old daughter and her boyfriend and two 15 yr. old boys. Having a safe in the room was great for locking up things before you left the room. Beds were comfortable and we had fitted sheets unlike what was described in an earlier review. Pools are small but nice. They were always busy while we were there. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidelands is centrally located on 5th Street on the Boardwalk in Ocean City, Maryland featuring 133 beautifully decorated oceanfront, oceanview & oceanblock rooms & 2-room suites. We offer deluxe, spacious accommodations with a kitchen, as well as two pools, including rooftop pool with pool bar plus free wireless internet. As part of The Carousel Group Hotels, we offer Carousel Vacation Packages and extras with all stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Tidelands Caribbean Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidelands Caribbean Hotel Ocean City
- Tidelands Caribbean Ocean City