WORST HOTEL EVER. We do a lot of traveling and stay in a lot of hotels. The Tidelands was dirty, smelly, mold, plaster on the walls is falling off. Hotel staff has no clue. No hot water 1 day. No blankets on the bed, they expected you to use the dirty bedspread for a blanket. They came in everyday and made the bed, but did not change the sheets. They took the dirty towels but did not replace them with clean ones. Had to call Housekeeping and wait for them to bring them to you. The lobby had couches that were disgusting. Would never have sat in them. The pool was ok but the restaurant did not have most of the food they had on there menu. Booked the hotel through Priceline and they are not being accommodating about anything. Tried to find another hotel, but everything was booked. I'll be a little more careful next time and I will NEVER use PRICELINE again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidelands is centrally located on 5th Street on the Boardwalk in Ocean City, Maryland featuring 133 beautifully decorated oceanfront, oceanview & oceanblock rooms & 2-room suites. We offer deluxe, spacious accommodations with a kitchen, as well as two pools, including rooftop pool with pool bar plus free wireless internet. As part of The Carousel Group Hotels, we offer Carousel Vacation Packages and extras with all stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tidelands Caribbean Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidelands Caribbean Hotel Ocean City
- Tidelands Caribbean Ocean City