Our room was a king, ocean view. It was a very nice room. The front desk staff were nice and helpful. Housekeeping could have been a little better. The room wasn't dirty but there were just a few minor things that could have been better. My only complaint is the noise level late at night. Not all was the hotel's fault. We had very.very noisy neighbors..very loud talking, doors slamming, children running in the hallways..late at night. But the one thing the hotel should consider changing is the location of the ice machine. Several times a night we were disturbed by the very loud ice machine as other guests were getting ice (in the middle of the night). And our room wasn't even directly next to the ice machine! This hotel also has a covered parking area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidelands is centrally located on 5th Street on the Boardwalk in Ocean City, Maryland featuring 133 beautifully decorated oceanfront, oceanview & oceanblock rooms & 2-room suites. We offer deluxe, spacious accommodations with a kitchen, as well as two pools, including rooftop pool with pool bar plus free wireless internet. As part of The Carousel Group Hotels, we offer Carousel Vacation Packages and extras with all stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tidelands Caribbean Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidelands Caribbean Hotel Ocean City
- Tidelands Caribbean Ocean City