We stayed here over Labor Day weekend. We stayed in room 227. The room was very large, with 2 king beds and a pullout sofa. The room was clean and no bugs were seen, all the furniture was in good condition and the beds were pretty comfortable. The housekeeping staff was helpful and friendly.
The only issues we had was the A/C unit didn't seem to cool the room, but it was taken care of quickly. The water went from hot to cold and then back to hot while trying to take a shower.
Overall I felt it was a pretty decent boardwalk hotel and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidelands is centrally located on 5th Street on the Boardwalk in Ocean City, Maryland featuring 133 beautifully decorated oceanfront, oceanview & oceanblock rooms & 2-room suites. We offer deluxe, spacious accommodations with a kitchen, as well as two pools, including rooftop pool with pool bar plus free wireless internet. As part of The Carousel Group Hotels, we offer Carousel Vacation Packages and extras with all stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Tidelands Caribbean Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidelands Caribbean Hotel Ocean City
- Tidelands Caribbean Ocean City