“great vacation”

Ranked #85 of 103 Hotels in Ocean City
Frostburg, Maryland, United States
“great vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

the tidelands caribbean hotel and suites was a great place to stay! convenient to everything, great pools and the staff was very accomodating and helpful with any request that we had. the beds were very comfortable and the a/c was wonderful! usually when we go on vacation my husband ends up fixing the a/c but it was perfectly cool.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Kelli V

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

The People were great! Didn't like the tight parking but that is what you get when you stay at a hotel on the boardwalk. Hotel is older but it was clean and you could not ask for nicer people! Pool was clean and enjoyable. Great Location

1 Thank MaryBethWalls
Bel Air, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

The employees were super nice and helpful and the rooms were large and clean. The location was excellent but parking was a bit limited. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to enjoy the pool, but we will next time around. Overall a great stay!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank dellenk
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed here for the 4th of July weekend. Paid over $300 per night [room 53?], for starters the hallway smelled, once in the room we found mold, very dirty floor, comforter had yellow spots. Other than location, this place sucks.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank joe p

Travelers are raving about these Ocean City hotels

Mechanicsville, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

I had heard some not so wonderful reviews from friends but room was already booked so I decided I'd make up my own mind and I was VERY happy with my experience. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, they made me feel as comfortable there as if I were in my own home. Rooms were nice and the location was PERFECT. I was very pleased with my stay at Tidelands and I will absolutely be using them again for my next OC getaway.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Jessica G
Hershey, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had a king room- TWO king beds and a pullout sofa. Right on the boardwalk, one minute walk to beach. Great location. The person we had taking care of our room was great. She gave us extra coffee and wash clothes when we asked. She was very kind to my son who has autism-She talked to him and treated him very nicely. Overall - we had a good experience. We would stay here again.

2 Thank jddeph
Monroeville, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Spacious rooms, daily house keeping(cleaned floors and brought towels) and located right on the boardwalk. Poolside bar was the best part of staying at this hotel. The room I rented was on the side of the building with a partial view of the ocean and only two adults could fit snugly on the balcony. Rooms were a bit dark because of the location of the room. However I did enjoy watching the kits in the air.

Room Tip: I've stayed on OC many times and this location was the best. I rented a room with two king size...