My husband and I stayed here in October 2010 for the Endless Summer Cruise. He was just 4 weeks out of a total knee replacement. The first room we went to had water on the floor. They gave us a different room with no problems. My husband was having problems sleeping laying down so on the second day, I asked for a chair to be brought to our room. Instead they offer to move us to another roomwith a chair and sofa, and even sent an employee with a large cart to help us. We loved them.
This year, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Horrible!!!!!!!!!!
Room was dirty, safe didn't work, 3 people in room and we only got 2 hand towels and 2 washcloths the whole time we were there. Beds weren't made one day, Two males came to change the broken safe, and told me it was my fault the room wasn't cleaned because I didn't put the SERVICE PLEASE hangtag on the door. Since when do you have to ask for service???? And then we had to pay for ice. Never again!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidelands is centrally located on 5th Street on the Boardwalk in Ocean City, Maryland featuring 133 beautifully decorated oceanfront, oceanview & oceanblock rooms & 2-room suites. We offer deluxe, spacious accommodations with a kitchen, as well as two pools, including rooftop pool with pool bar plus free wireless internet. As part of The Carousel Group Hotels, we offer Carousel Vacation Packages and extras with all stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Tidelands Caribbean Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidelands Caribbean Hotel Ocean City
- Tidelands Caribbean Ocean City