“Way better than we even expected.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Bonfire

The Bonfire
Ranked #57 of 416 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Ocean City, MD's finest Seafood & Prime Rib Buffet
“Way better than we even expected.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We picked this buffet over Embers based on trip advisors ratings. It was awesome. The crab legs were perfect and cracked easily and the buffet overall had more good food than we could even sample. There were 9 of us, all adults in the group and we all highly recommend this buffet.

1 Thank Dan55678

• Arabic first
Rising Sun, Maryland
“Good for an AYCE seafood place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

After reading one too many reviews, we went to dinner here tonight. Got in just before 4pm and got seated right away! The day before there was a 40 minute wait! The staff is friendly, attentive and helpful. The food was really good! I was pleasantly surprised! I'm not usually a fan of AYCE places. But this place won me over! All the seafood was wonderful, fresh and prepared just right! I liked the early-bird special too. If you are not sure what exactly you want to eat - seafood wise - this is the place for you! Great value!! Check it out!

Hanover, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great service and delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Every food you can imagine! Buffet is huge, food was very fresh and delicious!.. Our waitress was awesome.. Never a dirty dishes left on the table. For me, service is key and this was great!!

Dover, Delaware
“More than expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

So, don't really review meals but I thought I would do this one since it was a VERY happy surprise. Let me start by saying I took picky patty with me to dinner so this review should say it all.

Visited, July 24, 2013

Surprisingly, we arrived just before 4 PM and we qualified for the early bird special, saved me 10 bucks. The buffet was 28/person. Just to give you insight on the pricing; seared tuna goes for 16.00, a rock fish platter - 20.00, raw oysters - 15-25.00 and mussels - 10.00 so the 28 you pay is a deal!!!!

The food:
Seared tuna - on the salad bar was to die for. SO good I could not stop eating it. tender, tasty and just a great surprise of flavor.
Rock fish - unbelievable on the texture, taste, moist and flavorful. so good, even picky loved it and went back for seconds - she doesn't eat any other fish I know than tilapia. that says it all.
Mussles - juicy, and tasty
Oysters - on the half shell - cold, tasty, fresh, kept eating these also.
Crab legs - Just fresh, plentiful, and tasty

Can't speak to the fried section, just ate the seafood and prime rib. But there seems to be a big selection.

SO GO - enjoy and take in the early bird save money and get some really good buffet food.

3 Thank hellojoe31
“Will be back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

I have been here before they have wonderful staff and the food is so good every thing from Yankee pot roast to steamed crab legs me and my friends will be back next summer over our vacation