“Excellent the first time...”
Review of The Bonfire

The Bonfire
Ranked #64 of 437 Restaurants in Ocean City
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Ocean City, MD's finest Seafood & Prime Rib Buffet
Crumpton, Maryland, United States
“Excellent the first time...”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We went to The Bonfire for the first time on November 2nd 2012. Our waiter Bobby was very welcoming and helpful in letting us know where everything was. The food was amazing such a fantastic selection to choose from. The cheddar crab dip was a personal favorite and the cream of crab soup was excellent. It was so great we decided to come back the next night on November 3rd, 2012. The waiter this time not so friendly. Im a stickler for service and was rather dissapointed when the attitude was literally as if he hated his job "what do you want to drink" no mention of his name or anything. The food still fantastic though. The cooks or assistance come out ever so often to check the trays to make sure everything is hot or if something needs to be re filled. What i didnt know was the night of the 2nd the price was $5.00 off per person, while the night of the 3rd was standard price. 76.00 for 2 people is alot even for buffet i think. Oh and i finally found out my waiters name was Cameron only because it was on the bottom of my receipt.

• Visited November 2012

• Arabic first
“recommendrecommend”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Best all u can eat in town trust me ive been to alot of them this takes the cake if u dont mind paying u wont be disappointed

“Hubby's favorite place”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Really had a good experience here. I am not a huge fan of buffet style eating. My husband assured me that I would like this. He was right. The server we had the first night was awesome. He even helped to keep our 2 year old entertained. The prime rib was devine and crab legs were even better. Our server, Dick, was fantastic and we felt like we were he only people he was catering to. I hope he is still there when we go back next year.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Not Worth It...”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Food is averge. Seafood section isn't good. Everything is either fried or has too much cream. Too expensive for what you get. Donuts are the best part.

Visited July 2012
Salisbury, Maryland
“AYCE”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We went here for the all you can eat Thanksgiving Buffet and it was great! There was a wide selection of hot food but I really enjoyed the dessert bar with fixins.

Visited November 2011

Been to The Bonfire? Share your experiences!