“Great buffet, good service, good meal”
Review of The Bonfire

The Bonfire
Ranked #64 of 440 Restaurants in Ocean City
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Ocean City, MD's finest Seafood & Prime Rib Buffet
Reviewed September 2, 2012

First off we need to keep in mind that buffets are definitely different than your traditional sit down restaurant. First and foremost it is about quantity and choice. Quality is secondary in most cases. This is where the Bonfire comes through, there is a great selection and they are constantly refilling. The food was good along with the service. Overall a good experience and for the dollar, most likely the best buffet Ocean City has to offer.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Bonfire blew my expectations out of the water! Service was quick and polite. The 150 feet of food choices were fresh and quality grade. They had fresh crab legs out every 5 minutes, delicious ahi tuna, awesome raw bar options, hand carved prime rib, and one of the best dessert bars including on site fresh donuts. Ive been to vegas buffets.... This topped them and for a better price. I give it my highest recommendation. It's a must!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

My family and I ate here 2 out of 4 nights we were in ocean city. They have the absolutely greatest buffet in ocean city. This is a top notch restaurant with top quality food and service. None compare, and we wouldn't go anywhere else. My husband would take the 5 hour drive just for dinner if he could. Not one complaint, NOT ONE!!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

The Bonfire is delicious. I passed the Bonfire several times trying to decide what to eat. Well, I finally gave it a try. The wait time was not long. The buffet was very well stocked it included sliders you know those little burger; they were simply delectable. In fact everything I tasted was was divine. The waiters were on point they never missed a beat; filled up my glass anytime it went below half of a cup. I do not know how this buffet can provide so much food for a ,inimal amount of $$$$$.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Great food, large selection to choose from. At least five different kinds of fish, fried and baked. There are also plenty of selections for the kids other than the usual chicken nuggets and fries. Wait staff is very friendly, knowledgeable and always clears plates and refills drinks quickly. A definite must-visit while in Ocean City.

Been to The Bonfire? Share your experiences!