“Spacious house and accessible owner”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room Kitchen/ Dining
Kitchen
Living Room with NEW Foosball table
Spare Room with Bunk beds double and twin
Bunk bed room
Master bedroom with king bed and flat screen and full bathroom attached
Master bedroom with 2 sliding doors to outside top deck
Master Bedroom Bathroom
Hallway
Den
3rd bedroom with Queen bed and flat screen
full size washer and dryer
Clubhouse
Ocean City
Ocean city boardwalk
Gazebo
Ducks
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

lbalam30
“Spacious house and accessible owner”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

The house is very spacious and clean with up to date appliances and electronics. The owner is easily accessible and responsive. I would not hesitate to rent again.

May 24, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for the nice things that you have said about our home! I am happy that you enjoyed it. You are welcome back any time to this townhome or any of my other properties. I look forward to having you stay again soon!

Best,

Kevin Mixon
Twilson20...
Waldorf, Maryland
“Beautiful Home”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

My family and I stayed at this beautiful home for a weekend getaway. It was nicely decorated and spacious. Kevin was very easy to work with. I would definitely stay here again in the near future.

Apr 27, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for the kind words! I am glad that it was available for your family to enjoy. I was very happy and pleased with the first class care you and your family showed to the property. You are welcome back any time to this townhome or any of my other properties. I look forward to having you stay again soon!

Best,

Kevin Mixon
MD
Reviewed March 14, 2014 for a stay in July 2013

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Mar 14, 2014
I am glad that you had a chance to stay last year and I look forward to you staying this year.

Glad that you booked early!

Kevin
Susan F
Baltimore, Maryland
“Perfect Vacation Getaway just like it says!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

I loved staying at this house! In fact I didn't want to leave! It was perfect for my birthday. The place was spacious and very clean and had all the comforts of home. Not only was the description and pictures accurate, but Kevin was so helpful and nice to deal with. Very impressed with the condition of the house, location and stores close to the house. The pond in the back yard was more than expected with ducks and waterfalls, beautiful at sunset. We can not wait to stay again, and would highly recommend this townhouse to everyone. The pool was perfect, the house had a balcony overlooking the pond. It's hard to list all of the fun we had! We even grilled and had a nice party for my birthday. The beach and boardwalk was right down the street... we couldn't ask for anything more.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: We couldn't stay longer!
Traveling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$150
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing