“Wow! AMAZING!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hooked

Hooked
Ranked #14 of 412 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: With the success of Off The Hook, in Bethany Beach & Just Hooked, in Fenwick Island, DE, they have set the standard for local fare focusing on local seafood and produce. FRESH * HONEST * LOCAL
Roxbury, New Jersey
“Wow! AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

When they say Fresh, Honest and Local they mean it! My wife and I went on our little dinner date during our family vacation, read a bunch of reviews on this place and decided on hitting it up. What an amazing decision that was! I can't even tell you how fresh the food was! We sat there and are while in awe the whole time. There was a little blunder on my dish... I ordered the seared scallops and they brought me crab cakes instead. My waitress came over immediately, said she had put in crab cakes by accident and she recalled me ordering the scallops. She apologized then took my plate and said she would correct it. I then took a sip of my amazing sangria, had a bite of my wife's delicious tilapia she ordered and they came back with my scallops, piping hot! It was seriously 1 minute! I didn't wait ten minutes.... I waited 1! The staff here was outstanding, the service was top notch and food was of the highest quality! Above Satisfied, we would definitely recommend Hooked to anyone visiting the area! Great job staff at Hooked!

Allentown PA
“ok something has changed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

Heavy on the bacon in quite a few of the dishes if that's your thing. They no longer have the additions to the menu like they used to have. I have been there twice this summer and there has been one dinner addition and one appetizer addition. What you see on the online menu is pretty much it except for deep fried softshells.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Lovetotravel2034
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

A 25 minute wait for a table of 2 on a very busy summer night.. Waited at the outside bar and enjoyed a cocktail. Seated immediately when buzzer went off. Enjoyed dinner on the 2nd floor inside. Waiter was a little impersonal, and a tad slow; but food came out promptly. The food was SO fresh. Everything tasted amazing. We were very very pleased. Will definitely return. Worth the time, and money!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank All1984
Bowie, Maryland
“Decent but could be better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

The draw for me at Hooked is the freshness of the ingredients. They tout farm to table for their food which does show up in the taste. However, there are very limited options on their lunch menu so if you have picky eaters with you, it may be challenging to find something to please everyone. Also, the service was slow despite being one of 2 tables occupied at the time. I would hate to come here during the dinner rush. I had the scallop po boy which was ok but unfortunately they didnt do the best job of cleaning the scallops as there was some sand left in them. They were cooked perfectly and the veggies were good. The fries were not great. Overall not terrible just not a great dining experience.

1 Thank Russ K
Telford PA
“We got Hooked!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

To start off I thought this place to be very quaint place to eat, had 2 floors or maybe more, but the service was wonderful and the food was mouth watering! My husband and I had the crab cakes which melted in our mouths. I would highly recommend this place to eat in ocean city, Maryland! We go every year to OC Maryland and we will be coming back to Hooked!!

• Visited August 2014