“Outstanding New Restaurant, we will be back again and again!!!”
Review of Hooked

Hooked
Ranked #14 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: With the success of Off The Hook, in Bethany Beach & Just Hooked, in Fenwick Island, DE, they have set the standard for local fare focusing on local seafood and produce. FRESH * HONEST * LOCAL
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Having spent years searching for a quality meal at a good price in Ocean City, MD: my search is over, Hooked is simply fantastic!! Appetizers and Entrees were so good, they might be the best I have ever had. Try the seared Tuna! Unique flavors, amazing service, warm atmosphere and high quality food with actual presentation. The value compared to other options in the area is outstanding. Love the local and honest theme, we will be back again and again!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was so excited to try this new resturant when I saw it this summer- and with such excellent reviews I knew we could not go wrong eating here during our anniversary weekend in OC! On a Friday night in October at 8pm the wait was 1 hour- so i cannot imagine what the wait in the summer is like-but we enjoyed our time at the bar- the fresh blueberry martini was delicious!! I got the butternut squash maple soup and my husband got the calamari-both were just amazing! our entrees were not what I expected, my pork chop special was so fatty i could barley eat it- but the scalloped potatoes were yummy! My husband liked his lobster mac and cheese, but expected more. His brussel sprouts were to die for though! The dessert-kye lime pie and bread pudding-were both out of this world. We will go back again, and order a different entree because i am sure we just got 2 plates not up to par b/c everything else was AMAZING!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

So many beach town restaurants serve food that has nothing to do with where they're located. You could be in Kankakee. Not so at Hooked! The menu, especially the specials, has regional specialties served fresh. We shared a fried oyster appetizer served with bits of blue cheese and a bit of chipotle sauce. Lightly battered and gently deep fried. Take it from an oyster aficionado, they were perfect. As an entree I had a filet of fluke on coconut rice and topped with a slightly spicy red cabbage slaw. Very fresh and lightly sauteed.
Nice decor, no beach kitsch. It was a little loud but much less so than most local restaurants. Hooked is very popular so it going early could help with wait times.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was a real find for us. We were drawn in by the words "Fresh" and "Local" and were not disappointed. The restaurant has very nice appeal and the service was professional. There was plenty of room between tables and with the high ceiling it felt very open. I ordered the butternut squash soup and thought I was in heaven... a seasonal soup worth every drop. The salmon entree was a good sized portion with a nice sauce of pureed celery and tart cherry juice. My only disappointment was that I was too full to attempt dessert. I will definitely return and will tell all my friends to eat at Hooked.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stopped at Hooked based on reviews on Tripadvisor and we were not disappointed. The food was so fresh an tasty. We had the Calamari and is delicious! I also had the Shrimp and Grits which were wonderful. The atmosphere was casual yet upscale. The waitstaff was friendly and efficient. It is a diamond in the rough of Ocean City standard eateries. Highly recommended.