“Fantastic Restaurant”

Ranked #12 of 431 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: With the success of Off The Hook, in Bethany Beach & Just Hooked, in Fenwick Island, DE, they have set the standard for local fare focusing on local seafood and produce. FRESH * HONEST * LOCAL
Connecticut
“Fantastic Restaurant”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This was one of our better meals while vacationing. I had the crab cakes and the presentation was amazing. They were very tasty. Our family also had the cioppino which they enjoyed. The bread was yummy. Our wait was about 15 minutes and our server was excellent. They do have an outside bar where you can have a cocktail while waiting. I found it very family friendly (we have a teen and a tween). Yes, the portions are a bit smaller and it is on the expensive side if you are on a tight budget. However, I would consider this one of the best dining experiences in OC. Hope to return on my next visit to try other menu options.

Baltimore, Maryland
“A good date night place...”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Ordered the shrimp tacos....AWESOME. The crab dip was fresh with huge lumps of crab... just not my style...I'm old school when it comes to my crab dip..

Visited August 2013
Corning, New York
“Excellent food and service!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I read about this restaurant in one of the local beach papers and local, fresh ingredients is what caught my eye. Upon entering the restaurant, all staff were super friendly. We were seated quickly as we arrived earlier than we usually go out. The waitress was very friendly and informative about the menu. My husband had the roasted crab and japlapeno crab bisque which is out of this world!!! I think it is their signature item!! Love, love love it! He also had the mussels which were good (hard to mess up mussels). The rest of our party had the scallop dish and cioppino-all fabulous. The bread served with the meal was really yummy. They have a great craft beer selection-draft which the majority of our party enjoyed. The only food I would comment on that could be better was the calamari-which the waitress indicated it comes from Rhode Island. The chef should look into serving it Rhode Island style or better yet-Porteguese style. The dish could of been a little "wetter". But we all ate it!! Desserts again were fabulous. My husband's key lime pie was really authentic. The manager introduced himself to us as soon as we were seated and returned to see how our meal was-THAT is a good manager and is a result of good management and owners. When we return looking forward to trying Just Hooked in Fenwick Island.

Ocean City maryland
“Excellent! Always !”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Seared scallops, attentive servers, great cocktails. Another great addition to OC. Since we lost marlin moon....this is great new yummy place. Not to fancy ....not to casual. Just right for summer night mid town eats! Watch out for south moon under is next store and shopping before going to dinner can be dangers....

1 Thank maryriceoc
Sarver, PA (near Pittsburgh)
“Wow!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Our best meal in Ocean City! I had the cioppino which contained a mixture of fresh seafood like shrimp, clams, mussels, scallops, salmon, another type of white fish with a pesto crostini . Wow! My husband had crabcakes - very rich and delicious! Would DEFINITELY come back!

Visited July 2013