“Very good corned beef!”

Rosenfeld's Jewish Delicatessen
Ranked #36 of 431 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Rosenfeld's is a kosher-style, Jewish delicatessen, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as over-sized desserts. Wait-staff service, take out service, and ordered-in-advance party platters are all available, as are sliced meats, cheeses, salads, smoke fish, and breads by the pound for carry-out to your home or hotel.
Delmar, Delaware, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good corned beef!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I wanted a corned beef sandwich. Saw the ad on WMDT 47 for this deli. Well, the sandwich was huge. The most tender corned beef ever. I would order the 8 oz size. Everything we ate was really good. It was well worth the trip. The staff was very friendly and great to talk too. Loved it very much!

Cleveland, Ohio
“A First at the Beach!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

One of a kind at the beach. Don't think though because you're going to a "deli" for lunch or dinner you're getting off cheap....NOT SO. Very pricey. Matzoh balls very dense in their soup, chicken noodle is great. They offer different sizes for their corned beef sandwiches and trust me all you need is the small! Fairly lean & great taste. We were shocked to see their potato latkes were FRIED, maybe we're the strange ones, but we've never seen this before. And not just "pan fried", but deep fried like a hush puppy. Those unfortunately got trashed. Their Jewish apple cake is AMAZING, so very moist & flavorful. We've gotten the kugel and it was also very good. Worth the stop, but be prepared to spend some money, and unless you like a dense matzo ball and deep fried latkes, I'd avoid those items.

Fenwick Island, Delaware
“This restaurant must have a lot of family”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

This deli has maybe 4 tables inside. Outside you are sitting on the highway. Prices are high and the food is fair. Once is enough for me I live here an I trust trip advisor when I am on vacation. The rankings in O C are not right.

Visited April 2014
Warren R, Owner at Rosenfeld's Jewish Delicatessen, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
I respect the fact that you weren't fond of my deli. We can't please everyone, and I'm sorry that your experience was not a better one. Thankfully, most of our customers love our food.

Even if you thought your experience could have been better, please do not accuse me of having family members write reviews for us. No family or friends have written a review. It is insulting that you would write that on this website, and it borders on libel. Please think before writing something like this in the future. If you don't like my food, that's one thing, but calling me a fraud is entirely out of bounds and unnecessary.

Thank you.
West River, MD
“Great to have in OC”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Best real deli for at least a hundred miles!! Everything was fresh and good. Went back the next day for a great breakfast and to take food home!!

Visited February 2014
shenandoah valley, va
“Delicious!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Just came from there and the food was REALLY good. The corned beef was tender and tasty. My husband's Reuben was huge and said it was one of the best he'd had in a long time. You can get an 8 oz, 10 oz, or 12 oz corned beef sandwich so you can get as much as you want. I got an 8 oz and still took half home. also the onion rings were fantastic. Remember this is Ocean City, not New York or Baltimore where Jewish food is on every corner. We took home some chicken liver spread, two pickles and some kugel and I thought the bill would have been much higher!. Yes the place is small but the owner and his helpers were VERY friendly and you can tell there is a lot of love that goes into that place. We will definitely go back!