“Excellent food!”

Rosenfeld's Jewish Delicatessen
Ranked #37 of 447 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Rosenfeld's is a kosher-style, Jewish delicatessen, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as over-sized desserts. Wait-staff service, take out service, and ordered-in-advance party platters are all available, as are sliced meats, cheeses, salads, smoke fish, and breads by the pound for carry-out to your home or hotel.
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We bought pastrami and the muenster cheese, and both were amazing! The cheese was so fresh and creamy, and the meat was very flavorful! But the best by far is the PICKLES!! The owner was so nice he threw an extra one in our bag, by far the best pickle I've ever had!

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Finally, a place to enjoy authentic Jewish deli delights, including fabulous corned beef and pastrami on rye. And the service is excellent, fast and courteous. Best of all, more than you could ask for in value for a terrific meal. Can't wait to go back for more....

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I had read about the opening of Rosenfelds in the Baltimore Sun and thought if I had the chance we would try it.
The corned beef was very good. My wife had navy bean soup and an egg salad sandwich. The total bill was $26.67 which feel is a little pricey. The 8 oz. corned beef on rye was $10.45 and the egg salad with a few chips $7.45 -wow. It may be me and I may be out of touch with deli prices, but they seem a little on the high side. Also OC is a tourist town so I guess the mantra is "charge whatever the market will bare" as my dad used to say.
They did not seem really busy so I felt the service was definitely on the slow side.
Also I really had to wait on the refill for my soda.,
If I could afford it I would have tried their Eclair which really did look delicious.
The owner mentioned they are planning on staying open year round. I wish them the best especially during the cold & dreary months of January & February.
The place does have an authentic deli feel.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

My wife and I tried Rosenfeld's for the first time. We came with high expectations and were not disappointed. The matzo ball soup is nothing short of amazing--the broth was rich, there was tons of chicken and vegetables, and the matzo ball itself was perfect. The triple-decker sandwich I had was made with brisket, corned beef, and pastrami, all of which were perfectly cooked. My wife had a reuben which was equally awesome. I also had a true NY style chocolate egg cream which was really good. Our only regrets were that we didn't have a cooler to take home some food for later, and that we didn't have enough room to sample the desserts.

As some have noted, Rosenfeld's isn't cheap, but for true homemade deli goods you have to pay a little bit. Also, you won't find another true Jewish deli between here and Philadelphia. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Came to Rosenfelds in Ocean City for a good deli sandwich. I ordered the combo pastrami and corned beef sandwich. The portion was adequate and the quality was good. Nothing to write home about and not what I'm accustomed to from a kosher deli. I also wasn't thrilled that they allowed another customers dog to sit under an adjacent table.