“Rosenfeld's great food”

Rosenfeld's Jewish Delicatessen
Ranked #41 of 441 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Rosenfeld's is a kosher-style, Jewish delicatessen, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as over-sized desserts. Wait-staff service, take out service, and ordered-in-advance party platters are all available, as are sliced meats, cheeses, salads, smoke fish, and breads by the pound for carry-out to your home or hotel.
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Being from Brooklyn and Long Island I know good appetizing and deli. Had a bagel and lox, lox was excellent quality, bagel was fresh and tasty, tomato was farm fresh. My husband had a pastrami corned beef combo also very good. He also had the chicken noodle soup which was excellent. You can't go wrong for breakfast, lunch or dinner at Rosenfeld's. We will certainly return any time we are in Ocean City. Also will recommend to anyone going there.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Having been to Jewish Deli's my entire life in NYC, I consider myself to be farily knowledgeable when it comes to this type of dining. Based on the reviews, I had high hopes that this would be a good dining experience, I was let down. The Matzoh Ball soup was tasty, but the Matzoh Ball was grainy and tasteless. The Pastrami tasted like it had been heated in a microwave, not freshly sliced out of a steam table. The best part of the meal was the potato knish, which I was told was not made on site. Service was good & I did get a Dr. Browns Cel-Ray but otherwise, I would not go back again. I do not not mean to offend anyone, but I do not consider this to be anything special. I think my Average rating was generous.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I lived in Philly for over 10 years and the only thing I ever loved there was the Jewish delis! Since moving to this area, I have had withdrawals from great pickles, great sandwiches, and amazing whitefish salad. Rosenfeld's cures that.

The smoked fish platter is amazing: kippered salmon, sable fish that will make you cry, lox, and whitefish salad pair with the usual fixings for an amazing brunch dish. Order 1 and get bagels ala cart. One order is more than enough for two to share.

The sandwiches are overloaded and made on house made bread. When you have lunch here, the table will be quiet because you will just be chewing and smiling.

The blintzes and knishes will make you think of your grandmother.

Now, throw in that you're in Ocean City, Maryland--one block from the ocean, great wait staff, Warren Rosenfeld who has dedicated his life to bringing the food of his family to all of us. What can I say? The whole operation is a class act and a culinary masterpiece. And there is nothing like it for over a hundred miles in each direction.

Oh, and bring a cooler and some ice because you're gonna want to bring some goodies from the deli case home.

I live one hour away, and it is a no-brainer to drive to Rosenfeld's for weekend breakfast or brunch. We try to go at least once a month.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

It is amazing reading some of the reviews on Rosenfeld's Deli....I just came back from eating there again (which is probably my 4/5 time there) and all I can say is EXCELLENT! I have not had one bad mean, staff and owner always friendly...yea, price is little high, but with the amount of meat on the sandwich is well worth it and the taste is incredible....I have no problem paying more for a meal that is A-#1 quality meat and #2, your getting 8oz (1/2 pound) of meat....most other places around your lucky to get 6 oz of a lower quality meat....

I will continue to eat there....year round!!!

P.S. if you choose Mayo, just ask they are more than willing to bring it on the side :-) I did!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

First, they don't claim to be a KOSHER deli. It's called ROSENFELD'S JEWISH DELICATESSEN! As for Jewish Deli sandwiches, this is the BEST I've ever had! Lived in Baltimore, yrs. ago, when they had CORN BEEF ROW. We've been to Rosenfeld's SEVERAL times, ordering something different, each time, to be able to taste as much as possible! As soon as you enter, either inside, or outside, either ordering to go, or eating in, you're greeted pleasantly! They make you want to return! Each time we've been there, have never been able to eat all that we've ordered, but NO problem, as we take it home, with us! It's really the ONLY Jewish Deli, in Ocean City! So glad they're here! With the Holidays coming, it'll be nice to experience their deli trays! Looking forward to MORE visits to Rosenfeld's!