“Truly delectable strawberry filled french toast!”

Satellite Coffee Shop
Ranked #120 of 441 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Our party of 2 ate breakfast here one morning while staying in OC for the weekend. This particular Satellite (there are at least two of them) was within easy walking distance down the boards from our hotel, so we thought we would give them a try. We were glad we did! This restaurant is small but the staff is proficient and friendly. We got the last remaining table and I thought maybe there would be a wait for breakfast; no - they were very proficient. I had the french toast stuffed with cream cheese and fresh strawberries. It was awesome! They have quite a good selection of breakfast items from the traditional items such as scrambled eggs with toast and bacon, etc., to more complex items like stuffed french toast. We were in and out of the restaurant in 40-45 min., happily "full" with a delicious breakfast at a reasonable price. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stayed right at the HoJo on 24th so we ate here every morning except one (when we ventured off and ate somewhere else that turned into a DISASTER!) The chocolate chip pancakes are AMAZING! A very good cup of coffee (I usually had about 3 every morning) and friendly staff (most of them anyway!). Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Pleasantly surprised to see that the excellent Satellite Coffee Shop opened a second location. This is just as good as the first. Great prices. Outstanding food. This place is a gem.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Loved the Stuffed French Toast, Richard the Cook should be commended for the level of detail and love he puts in his food. Normal breakfast food never tasted better. I always call him out on my departure and personally thank him for the outstanding meal. I only get to visit Ocean City once or twice a year for nomally a one week stay and eat my breakfast at he Satellite Coffee shop everyday. You will not be disappointed. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Bring cash only, but it is great food that they take pride in and it is voted #1. Much more than a coffee shop !!