“AMAZING breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Horseheads, NY
“AMAZING breakfast!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stayed right at the HoJo on 24th so we ate here every morning except one (when we ventured off and ate somewhere else that turned into a DISASTER!) The chocolate chip pancakes are AMAZING! A very good cup of coffee (I usually had about 3 every morning) and friendly staff (most of them anyway!). Can't wait to come back!

• Visited September 2013

“Great Breakfast Joint”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Pleasantly surprised to see that the excellent Satellite Coffee Shop opened a second location. This is just as good as the first. Great prices. Outstanding food. This place is a gem.

Visited August 2013
“Best Breakfast Spot in Ocean City”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Loved the Stuffed French Toast, Richard the Cook should be commended for the level of detail and love he puts in his food. Normal breakfast food never tasted better. I always call him out on my departure and personally thank him for the outstanding meal. I only get to visit Ocean City once or twice a year for nomally a one week stay and eat my breakfast at he Satellite Coffee shop everyday. You will not be disappointed. Enjoy!!!

Visited July 2013
US
“Best bkfst in OCMD hands down”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Bring cash only, but it is great food that they take pride in and it is voted #1. Much more than a coffee shop !!

Visited July 2013
Maryland
“Good breakfast for Ocean City”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My family and I enjoyed our breakfast here before heading to the beach. My family was staying at the hotel that was connected to this restaurant so we went there for an easy option. The coffee was good and the service was quick. There were not many people in the restaurant at the time because it was raining. They have a large assortment of breakfast items so it's a good choice for everyone. The prices are also reasonable for the area considering many places charge a few dollars more for the same items. Only complaint is that they DO NOT take credit cards which was posted only on a small sign out front. So we ran over to the ATM in the hotel lobby which wasn't a big deal. There were also not many items for kids. I felt that the quality of the food was very good and I enjoyed everything I had. We would def stop here again if we are in the area.

• Visited June 2013