“Best Ice Cream in OC, Also allows dogs!”

Justine's Ice Cream Parlour
Ranked #11 of 33 Dessert in Ocean City
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Justine's has been proudly serving premium Jack & Jill ice cream for over 30 years. You'll find more than 40 premium ice cream flavors including fat and no sugar added ice cream, rich and delicious soft serve, yogurts, sorbets and sherbets! We no longer support the current TA account. Visit our "Famous Wall of Shakes" that gained recognition in the pages of national magazines and newspapers such as ‘The Chicago Tribune’, ‘Life Magazine’, ‘Chocolatier Magazine’, ‘The New York Times’ and ‘The Philadelphia Enquirer’.
Reviewed June 18, 2014

This was the best ice cream I have ever had in Ocean City, and I have been coming here for 20+ years. We had the Red Velvet in a sundae and it was amazing. I hear their shakes are also very good.

Also, they allow dogs in the outdoor seating area! WTG Justine's!

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Recently visited Justine's for the first time and was very impressed. Tried a chocolate milkshake and caramel crunch ice cream which were both delicious. The owner was incredibly nice and really knowledgable. Would go back in a heart beat. Definitely the place to go in ocean city for some ice cream.

1  Thank Glasjl022
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We decided to have a blind taste test with chocolate milk shakes between Justine's and Dumsers. Justine's won by far!!!! It Was real delicious ice cream. Dumsers was very poorly made when compared to Justine's. After that we all had ice cream ; cookie dough , green tea and another chocolate milkshake! The owner was so sweet and spoke with us for awhile about his business! GO TO JUSTINE'S!

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I went to Justine's for the first time, changing up my usual run to dumsers. I was not dissapointed! The milkshake I got was the best I have ever had and at a great price. Not to mention they have tons of flavors. The owner and staff were very nice and helpful as well. Enjoy.

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

They are so proud of their product and it shows!
Had chocolate milk shake, green tea ice cream, salty sweet crunch, and all flavors were terrific.