“Justine's is my all time favorite!”

Justine's Ice Cream Parlour
Ranked #10 of 33 Dessert in Ocean City
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Justine's has been proudly serving premium Jack & Jill ice cream for over 30 years. You'll find more than 40 premium ice cream flavors including fat and no sugar added ice cream, rich and delicious soft serve, yogurts, sorbets and sherbets! We no longer support the current TA account. Visit our "Famous Wall of Shakes" that gained recognition in the pages of national magazines and newspapers such as ‘The Chicago Tribune’, ‘Life Magazine’, ‘Chocolatier Magazine’, ‘The New York Times’ and ‘The Philadelphia Enquirer’.
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This place has a great atmosphere, wonderful staff, and the best milkshakes I've ever had. They claim to be the first place ever to sell a Creamsicle shake and mine was so phenomenal that I believe them!

3  Thank ashleigheperry

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Went to Dumbsters and its was packed do decided to give Justine's a try. Average ice cream shop, nothing special. Very expensive

2  Thank Bill K
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We went to Justines because it was near our hotel and my son wanted a milkshake. Service is very fast. I thought the prices were high ($7+ for a shake) but everything was very good. Each person working will take 1 order meaning if you are ordering 4 different things 4 people may wait on you. The only problem was that one of the girls did not speak or understand English very well and she actually had 2 of our orders. I ordered a German chocolate cake milkshake (butter pecan ice cream, coconut ice cream and fudge mixed together)+\ and she kept telling me that they were out of strawberry cheesecake (apparently all she understood was the cake part). My daughter wanted a sundae with peanut butter cups. She kept asking her what she wanted on her sundae since she assumed the cup was what she was putting it in. A little help from one of the workers who spoke her language and all was well. We would go again

2  Thank marcab19
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I am an ice cream fanatic! I absolutely love it!! I eat it just about everyday.. Justine's is located pretty far from downtown.. But, way worth the trip! They have hard ice cream as well as soft serve. Sundaes, Shakes, you name it! You can also buy ice cream in a cute little sand bucket!

3  Thank Tanya M
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I don't really care for the ice cream on the boardwalk - not much to choose from everything tastes the same. I reseached on trip Advisor before we went to OCMD some other ice cream places and came across Justine's. WE LOVED IT! Justine's will now be a tradition that we visit each time we visit OCMD. My husband who loves milk shakes loved the wall of shakes and decided to try the Vanilla Skippy - needless to say I don't really know how much of the shake he actually got - he let all of us try it and we loved it so much we kept asking him if we could have some more! YUM!!!!

4  Thank Lori W