“Yum!”

Ranked #10 of 29 Dessert in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
“Yum!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

I also stop here love there chocolate covered strawberries there always made fresh and taste amazing. There raspberry and dark chocolate truffles are just as good.

Pennsylvania
“Best fudge in OCMD!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Freshest, creamiest fudge I have ever had. The prices are just right and you can tell it's a family run business. Everyone was really pleasant and offered samples of anything we wanted to try. My favorite is the salted caramel!

• Visited July 2014
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Always stop by Jessica's when I come to OC. I look forward to the great candy. My vacation is not complete until I get my chocolate covered marshmallows!

Visited July 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Fantastic fudge!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

We popped in while walking the boardwalk and what a treat! I rarely buy fudge, except on vacations, but it was so good I insisted we stop back on our way out of town for another pound! Peanut butter chip was my favorite!

• Visited August 2013
Ohio
“Best fudge in OC!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

We look forward to visiting Jessica's several times during our week-long vacations to Ocean City every year. We have tried every other fudge offered on the Boardwalk (Candy Kitchen, Wockenfuss, etc), and Jessica's has the best taste, texture, and quality that is the closest to homemade! Their variety is also amazing! We just found out that they are offering online ordering now...this could be bad news for my waistline! Lol
If you love fudge, Jessica's Fudge House is a MUST! :-)

Visited June 2014