“Best Fudge in Ocean City”

Jessica's Fudge House
Ranked #12 of 33 Dessert in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I love fudge and this fudge is great. I must admit, their peanut butter fudge is even better than my own. It has such delicious peanut buttery freshness that every single time I buy some, I wish I had bought even more. They have lots of flavors and they'll give you a sample of any that interest you. I always stop at Jessica's twice--once shortly after I arrive so I have fudge to eat while I kick back on the hotel balcony and watch the ocean, and again right before I leave. The Inlet has free parking if you come and go within 30 minutes--and that is just enough time to stop in Jessica's and get my fudge fix for the trip home. I'm looking forward to my next visit in 2013. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My family and I enjoy sampling fudge where ever we travel. We often do taste testings and compare fudges. Jessica's is the BEST. It's creamy, full of flavor, irresistible. In our taste testing it beat Candy Kitchen, Wochenfuss, Dolle's, Ibach's (which is Dolle's), all others. The staff is always friendly, and ready to offer a sample.

Jessica's Fudge House is one of our first stops when we vacation in OC.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

This place blows Candy Kitchen out of the water. It is SO good and fresh. We discovered it last season when we walked in and saw them making fudge in front of us!! We got a half pound of fudge last yr and were hooked. We were lucky enough to show up this year on the first day they were open for the season - and they were coating bacon in front of us. I had some chocolate covered bacon and chocolate covered peeps - both were great. The bacon they use is real good quality. I highly recommend you try it. The fudge was as amazing as I remember. I am eating some now and the peanut butter is actually melting in my mouth. Just amazing. They are located down in the inlet near the haunted mansion.