“Great cheesesteaks”

Billy's Sub Shop
Ranked #257 of 441 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Billy's Sub Shop is open daily from 11.00AM till 12AM.
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I wouldn't go here on a diet ... portions are huge - subs are probably good for 2 people. Cheesesteaks were yummy and chicken parm hero was delish as well. Can't comment on atmosphere because we did pick up service. Didn't take too long for the order and they got the order for 4 families as we wanted. Definitely a keeper in OC

1  Thank Stacey S

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We arrived at the sub shop at 1 pm order 3 small sandwiches(not subs I have small children) and fries. At 2 pm it still wasnt ready (no one was there but us so it was not crowded) When the food arrived I was told it was $35.00 I told her we did not order subs and she made a mistake she informed me she was not wrong and I refused to be ripped off by her so I left the food and went to subway, which gave us the same food for more than 1/2 the price. I laughed when I saw the sign regarding using small business instead of chains. At least the chains delivered. It was also dirty so I didnt mind leaving without my food.

1  Thank Theresa V
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We recently stopped at Billy's to get some subs. Inside is small, but the subs definitely make up for it. I got a whole sub, and I could barely finish the whole thing! The subs were great, and the service was quick.

1  Thank yahblo
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Placed a take out order, was told the driver would be back in 25 minutes and would call us to let us know when our food should be delivered???? So, we went to pick it up...fast service, subs not over the top, but good. We ordered from the shop in Fenwick on Rte 54, hubby said pizza looked very good. Will try again!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

My husband's favorite sub has always been a Billy's cheeseburger sub; we ordered this past June and he said it was "okay". I got a cheesesteak sub, and it was good. The fries and onion rings were tasty. I'm not sure if we will order again during a busy time. Maybe they have changed something or were just extra busy...but it took over an hour for 4 subs and fries/onion rings AND it was early in the evening. Plus, our condo is very close, so it's not like they had to deal with a lot of traffic!