“The best Denny's I have ever been to”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #225 of 418 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St. Michaels, Maryland
“The best Denny's I have ever been to”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This Denny's is the best of all the Denny's I have been to. They seem to be able to keep good help (over the years you see the same smiling faces serving you) and the food gets to your table in no time at all and is consistantly good. This is a must for any trip to OC but is especially fine for breakfast or brunch!

• Visited March 2013

Tabernacle, New Jersey
“Peggy is the Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Denny's is always consistent with the food they serve. What makes our breakfast visits special is sitting in Peggy's section. She is by far one of their best waitresses.

Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“Best Drunk Food Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Denny's never ceases to amaze me late at night, quick service and great drunk food. I would recommend this Denny's to anyone

Berlin, Maryland
“Breakfast Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

We ate breakfast here and the service was exceptional. The food was very good. Our waitress was super friendly and we enjoyed our meal

West Deptford, NJ
“Popped in for a late night snack”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Well, it was after 8pm anyway! Late night for me. My daughter and I were staying at the attached Comfort Inn and decided to pop in for a bite to eat.

The hostess was very pleasant. We were seated quickly and our waitress was right there to get our drink order. Service was quick and attentive.

My daughter had pancake puppies - they were so cute. Tasty! We also shared some cheesy fries and cheeseburger flat bread. Gourmet food it is not BUT it was fast, hot, and delicious. The prices were great - you good a good bit of food for your money.

I would definitely recommend stopping in if you are nearby.

• Visited February 2013