“Peggy is the Best!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Denny's is always consistent with the food they serve. What makes our breakfast visits special is sitting in Peggy's section. She is by far one of their best waitresses.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Denny's never ceases to amaze me late at night, quick service and great drunk food. I would recommend this Denny's to anyone

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We ate breakfast here and the service was exceptional. The food was very good. Our waitress was super friendly and we enjoyed our meal

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Well, it was after 8pm anyway! Late night for me. My daughter and I were staying at the attached Comfort Inn and decided to pop in for a bite to eat.

The hostess was very pleasant. We were seated quickly and our waitress was right there to get our drink order. Service was quick and attentive.

My daughter had pancake puppies - they were so cute. Tasty! We also shared some cheesy fries and cheeseburger flat bread. Gourmet food it is not BUT it was fast, hot, and delicious. The prices were great - you good a good bit of food for your money.

I would definitely recommend stopping in if you are nearby.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

This is a GREAT Denny's for food and service!
Becca, the asst. Mgr, is fantastic! So are the waitresses who will talk and laugh with you. Beverly, Bonnie, Bree, Katherine and now waiter Ray are Great!
And the price is right!