“Great Pizza on the Boardwalk”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Three Brothers Pizza
Ranked #186 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We really enjoyed our lunch at the boardwalk location. Brick oven pizza was wonderful, beer was iced cold, and salad was huge. The wait staff kept things rolling and the overall experience was great.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We discovered Three Brothers Pizza a few years ago and were hungry for it when we visited Ocean City again. The pizza was just as good as we remembered, and I would have given them a "Very Good" or "Excellent" rating, but the floor had pasta pieces by one table and some tables were dirty. I do wish they had a waitress so you could be waited on, but you need to order at the counter. They have a small outdoor patio where you can eat at tables with umbrellas, but we didn't try that. It's right by the parking lot, so the view leaves a lot to be desired.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Part of the Three Brothers chain, which is cookie cutter, processed Italian dishes and pizza. Not terrible, but not that good either. Best described as if you wanna grab a quick bite and do something better than fast food.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

The food is OK but they have messed up my take out order more than once, most recently last night when they gave my takeout order to someone else. They informed me after I arrived and paid. Their solution; I could wait while they cook my order again, or they would give me a refund. No effort whatsoever to provide any satisfaction for their mistake. I own a condo in the Capri across and down the street, so I walked over the three blocks or so, then walked back with no food. Avoid Three Brothers for takeout. The food is mediocrer at best, and the service is horrendous. There are better Italian restaurants in Ocean City to patronize, and much better pizza elsewhere (such as Lombardi's, which has the best pizza in town).

1  Thank danielaberdeenmd
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We always stay at the Sea Watch and love being able to walk across the street to Three Brothers. Several years of going there and have never been disappointed in the pizza. We also really love the Italian Ice they serve there. This year, we ordered the pizza and brought it back to the beach for lunch, which was a fun change of pace.

Anyway, we highly recommend Three Brothers whether you're eating in or carrying out. In addition to their pizzas, their other menu items are all great - whether you want spaghetti, stromboli, or something else.