“Great Crabcake”

Description: Steps from the Beach at 120th Street
New York, NY
“Great Crabcake”
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Last year, I got take out from this place because we were staying at the hotel right next to this place and wanted a late night snack. This year, we decided to eat at the place. We basically ordered everything to share for 4 adults and 5 kids. Crab nachos were fantastic. The had lots of crab meat. The crab cakes were amazing. The 5 kids shared 2 crab cakes and the 4 adults shared 2 crab cakes. That seemed to fill all of us up. I ordered 2 pizzas with crab. One thing I didn't like was that the waitress made it sound like the pizzas were very small. Based on her description, we were going to order one for each kid but luckily I only ordered 2 since we had so much other food. We ended up bagging up 1 1/2 of the pizzas since the kids were too full.

Overall, this place doesn't skimp on the crab meat at all. Each order came with plenty of crab meat. We reheated the pizzas the next night and they were still very good.

Bloomingburg, New York
“What's all the fuss?”
Reviewed August 29, 2014

I've eaten twice at the Crabcake Factory. I don;t know what all the fuss is about. They're okay; nothing great. All crab, yes. But not much taste. I think a little filler might help. Not worth the price in my book.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank dceagle
Woodbridge, New Jersey, United States
“Two Regrets On My Part...”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

First regret: we've been coming to OC for over twenty years and this year was the first time we tried the Crabcake Factory. Second regret: we waited until the last night of our stay to get take out from there. This was The Best Crabcake I've Ever Eaten, hands down! No filler, just crab. Chunks of crabmeat, nicely seasoned. One 5 oz. was good for me (I had the one crabcake platter: equally good fries and tasty slaw on the side.) Called the order in and it was ready and waiting in 15 minutes at dinner time, nice young man at the takeout window. Definitely coming back for a sit down meal here - want to come for breakfast for the Crab Benedict a Bloody Mary. I will be ordering crabcakes from here on-line from now on - these are THE BEST!

4 Thank MikeNJ08861
Allentown PA
“Great place”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

I ate at the Crabcake factory with three other people and we all enjoyed our meals. The crab cakes are very good with a ton of lump crab. Of course their jumbo lump Benedict is always great. Service was also very good. Our waitress even gave me a nice little ice pack to take my extra crab cake home with me.

Mount Royal, New Jersey
“Good crabcakes, convenient pickup”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I was hankering for some crab cakes during my week in Ocean City Maryland. They hit the spot. Very tasty! All meat, no filler. Convenient pickup.