“Great crabcakes”

The Original Crabcake Factory
Ranked #11 of 419 Restaurants in Ocean City
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Steps from the Beach at 120th Street
North East, Maryland
“Great crabcakes”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We ate here on 12/8 for dinner. We both had the crab cake sandwich platter which was excellent as usual. We also ordered the crab nachos for a appetizer, which could be a meal for 2 in itself. Portions are large. Our waitress was friendly, ( Kelly?) never let our drinks run out and checked on us frequently. Overall, great dining experience with excellent food. This is a must stop place while visiting Ocean City.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank para12mike

Baltimore, Maryland
“Nice waitstaff, but the crabcakes fell flat.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I know we are hard to please since we are from Baltimore, and have some fantastic crabcakes, so our hopes were high. Unfortunately we were a little disappointed. Our visit was nice, and our waitress bend over backwards to accommodate us. A great place to watch the game in a Sunday afternoon, but I'd order the Crab Benedict, we saw that on another table and it looked fabulous!

• Visited November 2012
Albany, New York
“SoooooooO GoooooD”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I was wanting a good ole Maryland Lump Crab Cake and I stopped in at this corner bar/eatery and I ordered my meal. Staff was very friendly and we chatted while I waiting for my meal. I got my meal, which was to go, and headed out to the car. I opened the container and to my surprize there was a beautiful portion of a crab filled crab cake, delicious kettle chips and cole slaw that almost made me want to turn around and get more. The meal was to die for. Fresh, delicious, wholesome and a pleasure to eat. If you are ever in the area, stop in, say hello to Kelly and order the Crab Cake meal on a bun. You will not be dissappionted.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Denniz S
“Good crabcakes”
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

There on a weeknight off season so there were only a few other tables. Had a friendly waitress who was attentive but not overbearing. Started with the crab dip app, which was rich and a generous portion which I was hoping for since it was over $10. I had the crab cake which was delicious, full of lump crab meat. Chose the caesar salad and cole slaw as my two sides, both good. Husband had the crab stuffed shrimp which he really enjoyed, though he wasn't a fan of the dirty rice side. The children's menu was typical fried stuff, and they charged me to sub veggies instead of fries, but warned me ahead of time. We were looking for crab, and this place delivered.

1 Thank LadySkkyy
“Great food, service & environment.”
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

I gave the food a 4 rating because the crab nachos had to much cheese on them, I was hoping to see more crab on it.