“Great Bagels”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Ocean City, Maryland
“Great Bagels”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Bagels baked every day! Try the sticky bun ones if you don't mind a few calories. The everything ones are great and have tons of flavor. You can't go wrong whatever kind you like best.

Visited July 2013

Penfield, New York
“Bagels better than supermarket”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stop here just for bagels to take back to our rental. The bagels are nice size, good flavor, much better than a supermarket Lender's type bagel. They have a variety of flavors as well. The place looks like a dive, run down. I probably wouldn't eat there other than grabbing a dozen bagels to go.

• Visited July 2013
Elizabethtown, PA
“Poor service, expensive”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

4 of us ordered. Younger girls behind counter were pleasant, but older lady was quite rude. She argued with my mother about a danish that we thought had nuts on the top! Geez!! Then, we got half of our order, while other people were waited on and left. They could not find the caramel I asked for my coffee. when we were the only ones left, they all just looked at us. I told them what we were missing from our order. The older woman was rude to my daughter & asked her if she wanted whipped cream with her frozen drink. She said, "we've asked you 5 times." My daughter said she wanted the whipped cream, but they gave it to her without! Our bill came to 46.00. It is not the cleanest place, either. Won't go back there again & I would NOT recommend it

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Beth S
“HIGHWAY ROBBERY”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Came in for breakfast with my girlfriends, first off they do not take debit/credit and their atm was broken so I had to hunt for another. When I gave my order The cashier only spoke Polish. I then was confused as wa she and the older blonde woman screamed at me demanding my money. I only paid because I didn't want to ruin breakfast for my friends. Also it cost me $7.90 for a bagel with cream cheese and a small orange juice. The lady continued to be smart with us and I voiced that I will never be back and she said something un audible. Seriously just go to dunkin. Anyway it was dirty....

• Visited June 2013
Rockville, Maryland
“Great Lunches!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My husband and I went for lunch with friends who have been coming for years. The food was as great as they said. We had a corned beef on rye, pastrami on rye, a white fish platter, and a liverwurst sandwich. Everything was fresh and very tasty. The service was good too. The sandwiches weren’t huge, but I thought the value was good. I certainly don’t understand the negative reviews. We’ll all be coming back.

• Visited May 2013