TripAdvisor
Ocean City
Post
Inbox
Search

“I first went to this restaurant”

Little House of Pancakes, Ribs & Pizza
Ranked #91 of 516 Restaurants in Ocean City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Family style restaurant serving a full menu which includes eggs, omelettes, waffles and of course a large variety of over 20 different pancakes including Red Velvet. We also serve Bloody Marys, Mimosas, and Coffee drinks. A full lunch menu and excellent kiddie menu are available. Outdoor seating available weather permitting.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I first went to this restaurant last winter. It was great. We had omelettes. Went back several more times. Each time was perfect.
So, this year we took another couple. Again, we had omelettes. Perfect as usual. Our guests had the Lox omelet with French toast and a veggie omelet. They were so impressed they made us go again later in the week

The service is great. The fresh baked pastries are a favorite uninhabited the regulars and we saw a bunch of pancakes on the other patrons tables. All these look good and are well presented. I had a sticky bun and it was wonderful
I know we will be back

Date of visit: January 2020
27rayd, Owner at Little House of Pancakes, Ribs & Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi there - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It is such a compliment that you would give us five stars. Hope to see you in again soon!

Write a reviewReviews (220)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The morning after we arrived in Ocean City, our first stop was Little House of Pancakes. Practically every kind of pancake imaginable. Omelettes and French Toast and Eggs. Oh my! Staff is very friendly as well and service is quick.

Date of visit: December 2019
27rayd, Owner at Little House of Pancakes, Ribs & Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi, thanks for taking the time to review us! We are glad to see that you had positive experiences with both our food and service. Again, we really appreciate the review and hope you’ll stop in again soon!

Reviewed October 12, 2019

Stopped for breakfast during a recent stay in Ocean City. It was really disappointing. Pancakes were unremarkable, sausage was greasy and tasteless, and the coffee was weak. Overall, have to say you can do better elsewhere.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed October 6, 2019 via mobile

We were here on a Sunday morning about 8:30 to try to beat the crowds. My wife enjoyed the eggs Benedict and I had the pigs in a blanket. The pancakes were very good and they used large link sausages instead of the small frozen ones. Service was excellent and the portions were just right.

Date of visit: October 2019
Ray D, Manager at Little House of Pancakes, Ribs & Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2019

Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback about your breakfast! It's important to us that every customer has a great experience, so we're thrilled your visit was indicative of our true potential. We're already looking forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed September 26, 2019 via mobile

I tried their sweet potato pancakes today and I think those we’re the worst pancakes I ever had. I think the ingredients they use are very cheap. You could feel that they we’re not fresh. The coffee that I had was really wattery and I couldn’t drink it. After an hour or so I had stomach pain and I am pretty sure it was because of the pancakes.
The waitress that we had was really nice, I have no complains. Time of serving was quick.
I definitely do not recommend this place.

Date of visit: September 2019