“Favorite place for pancakes”

Little House of Pancakes, Ribs & Pizza
Ranked #91 of 516 Restaurants in Ocean City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Family style restaurant serving a full menu which includes eggs, omelettes, waffles and of course a large variety of over 20 different pancakes including Red Velvet. We also serve Bloody Marys, Mimosas, and Coffee drinks. A full lunch menu and excellent kiddie menu are available. Outdoor seating available weather permitting.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The morning after we arrived in Ocean City, our first stop was Little House of Pancakes. Practically every kind of pancake imaginable. Omelettes and French Toast and Eggs. Oh my! Staff is very friendly as well and service is quick.

Date of visit: December 2019
27rayd, Owner at Little House of Pancakes, Ribs & Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi, thanks for taking the time to review us! We are glad to see that you had positive experiences with both our food and service. Again, we really appreciate the review and hope you’ll stop in again soon!

Write a reviewReviews (220)

Reviewed October 12, 2019

Stopped for breakfast during a recent stay in Ocean City. It was really disappointing. Pancakes were unremarkable, sausage was greasy and tasteless, and the coffee was weak. Overall, have to say you can do better elsewhere.

Reviewed October 6, 2019 via mobile

We were here on a Sunday morning about 8:30 to try to beat the crowds. My wife enjoyed the eggs Benedict and I had the pigs in a blanket. The pancakes were very good and they used large link sausages instead of the small frozen ones. Service was excellent and the portions were just right.

Date of visit: October 2019
Ray D, Manager at Little House of Pancakes, Ribs & Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2019

Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback about your breakfast! It's important to us that every customer has a great experience, so we're thrilled your visit was indicative of our true potential. We're already looking forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed September 26, 2019 via mobile

I tried their sweet potato pancakes today and I think those we’re the worst pancakes I ever had. I think the ingredients they use are very cheap. You could feel that they we’re not fresh. The coffee that I had was really wattery and I couldn’t drink it. After an hour or so I had stomach pain and I am pretty sure it was because of the pancakes.
The waitress that we had was really nice, I have no complains. Time of serving was quick.
I definitely do not recommend this place.

Reviewed September 9, 2019

We ate brunch here at around 9:30. The menu is huge. Service was pretty quick. The Eggs Benedict were ok. The Strawberry Stuffed French Toast special was ok. The scrambled eggs were good. I personally wasn't fond of the strawberry cream cheese filling in the French toast. It just tasted processed and not fresh. I looked around and wished that I had just gotten either the waffles with strawberries or the pancakes. Wait staff was very friendly. I think that you just need to look around at other tables first before you order.