TripAdvisor

Little House of Pancakes, Ribs & Pizza
Ranked #91 of 516 Restaurants in Ocean City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Family style restaurant serving a full menu which includes eggs, omelettes, waffles and of course a large variety of over 20 different pancakes including Red Velvet. We also serve Bloody Marys, Mimosas, and Coffee drinks. A full lunch menu and excellent kiddie menu are available. Outdoor seating available weather permitting.
Reviewed October 6, 2019 via mobile

We were here on a Sunday morning about 8:30 to try to beat the crowds. My wife enjoyed the eggs Benedict and I had the pigs in a blanket. The pancakes were very good and they used large link sausages instead of the small frozen ones. Service was excellent and the portions were just right.

Date of visit: October 2019
Ray D, Manager at Little House of Pancakes, Ribs & Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2019

Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback about your breakfast! It's important to us that every customer has a great experience, so we're thrilled your visit was indicative of our true potential. We're already looking forward to serving you again soon!

Write a reviewReviews (220)

Reviewed September 26, 2019 via mobile

I tried their sweet potato pancakes today and I think those we’re the worst pancakes I ever had. I think the ingredients they use are very cheap. You could feel that they we’re not fresh. The coffee that I had was really wattery and I couldn’t drink it. After an hour or so I had stomach pain and I am pretty sure it was because of the pancakes.
The waitress that we had was really nice, I have no complains. Time of serving was quick.
I definitely do not recommend this place.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 9, 2019

We ate brunch here at around 9:30. The menu is huge. Service was pretty quick. The Eggs Benedict were ok. The Strawberry Stuffed French Toast special was ok. The scrambled eggs were good. I personally wasn't fond of the strawberry cream cheese filling in the French toast. It just tasted processed and not fresh. I looked around and wished that I had just gotten either the waffles with strawberries or the pancakes. Wait staff was very friendly. I think that you just need to look around at other tables first before you order.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

A little pricey, but it is a beach town in season and we picked more expensive things. My son had chicken and waffles and I went with ribs and eggs. Both were very good and I took my real home fries back to my wife. There are cheaper options, but with tax and tip it was $40 total. I'd go back.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 15, 2019

We had a nice family breakfast. Enjoyed sitting outside. A little overpriced, but that's vacation for you. Food was good.

Date of visit: August 2019