Tripadvisor

Little House of Pancakes, Ribs & Pizza
Ranked #91 of 516 Restaurants in Ocean City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Family style restaurant serving a full menu which includes eggs, omelettes, waffles and of course a large variety of over 20 different pancakes including Red Velvet. We also serve Bloody Marys, Mimosas, and Coffee drinks. A full lunch menu and excellent kiddie menu are available. Outdoor seating available weather permitting.
Reviewed August 13, 2019

Excellent breakfast and great value. Massive bowl of strawberries included free and great serving sizes for the kids.

Overall, a great place for breakfast and great service.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (220)

Reviewed August 9, 2019

DO NOT GO HERE IF YOU HAVE LITTLE CHILDREN. It took OVER 40 minutes to get our food. There’s NO CHANGING TABLE in the bathrooms. I asked a waitress to get the manager for me so I could see where I could change my baby and she came back and told me that the MANAGER LAUGHED IN HER FACE AND SAID HE DIDN’T HAVE TIME FOR THAT. I apologized to the waitress and our waiter that they worked for such an unprofessional person and their responses were agreeable. Shameful.

Date of visit: August 2019
Raymond D, Owner at Little House of Pancakes, Ribs & Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2019

We apologize for any lack of respect you perceived from the management. There is no excuse for the lack of communication but as could see at the time it was very busy and chaotic. At the time you were expecting me to address your problem I was also dealing with a dog fight on our deck which took the priority of my attention since it involved the safety of our customers. When I attempted to talk with you about your issues you had already left the store. As for the problem with the changing station, I was informed by my insurance company to remove the stations we had at one time due to liability and sanitary issues. This has not been a problem in the past with our customers since they would prefer to use the privacy of their vehicle. During this time frame, the food was coming out at an average of 15-20 minutes. I will discuss the situation with your server to find out what the problem was. Again, we apologize for any issues that occurred and sincerely hope you return for a more enjoyable and relaxed visit.

Reviewed August 2, 2019

Big portions and delicious! We never go to OC without having at least one breakfast here. Quick service and price is reasonable.

Date of visit: July 2019
Ray D, Owner at Little House of Pancakes, Ribs & Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2019

We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed dining with us and we hope to serve you again soon! :)

Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

We had a very good breakfest 2 days i a row. Very friendley staff, clean and nice place. Good breakfest!

Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

Went to eat there this morning and the breakfast was plentiful and the service was great! It was the young ladies first day, so she was in training and she did a fantastic job attending to us.