“Great Breakfast!”

Little House of Pancakes Ribs & Pizza
Ranked #93 of 473 Restaurants in Ocean City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Family style restaurant serving a full menu which includes eggs, omelettes, waffles and of course a large variety of over 20 different pancakes including Red Velvet. We also serve Bloody Marys, Mimosas, and Coffee drinks. A full lunch menu and excellent kiddie menu are available. Outdoor seating available weather permitting.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It’s almost winter, but the ingredients for our eggs, pancakes, fruit bowl, and sausage were obviously fresh. Our server, Olga, was very pleasant and returned to our table a few times to ensure that we had everything we needed for our meal. The ambiance was perfect for greeting the day.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 26, 2018

We stopped in for breakfast, the portions were large and the service was on point. But it was expensive for breakfast, we found other locations that serve good breakfast for half the price as this place. So, no we will not be coming back, specially because the food was simple nothing special if all your looking for is bacon, eggs, and toast

Date of visit: October 2018
Ray D, Owner at Little House of Pancakes Ribs & Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2018

Thank You for visiting us for breakfast. I appears that you have an issue with our prices which are printed on the menu. We are within the same price range as other dine in restaurants in Ocean City. There are other options like Denny down the street if you cannot afford our prices and you are looking for cheap food. Feel free to visit them next time.
Have a Blessed Day.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Checked the menu before we came because I wanted Chicken and Waffles. I have only one complaint, I just wish the chicken wasn't bone in thigh. That's the only bad thing I can say. Husband had the eggs with meat that had a large sausage link. The restaurant was clean, the staff were FANTASTIC and service was spot on. Definitely will be back and highly recommend!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 28, 2018

There were 3 of us in our party and we all enjoyed our food. Service was quick, atmosphere was very casual, and our waitress was very friendly. The only negative for me, was I thought the tables were too close together. However, they do have a lovely outdoor dining option.

Prices were reasonable for the beach. I got 2 pancakes, one scrambled egg and 2 slices of bacon for 9.59. the pancakes were HUGE. They also offer blueberry and strawberry syrup. I will definitely be back on my next trip to OC.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Everything was good. Nothing special and nothing bad. Convenient to our hotel, but on the pricey side for breakfast food.

Date of visit: August 2018