“Loved the outdoor seating option”

Little House of Pancakes Ribs & Pizza
Ranked #93 of 473 Restaurants in Ocean City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Family style restaurant serving a full menu which includes eggs, omelettes, waffles and of course a large variety of over 20 different pancakes including Red Velvet. We also serve Bloody Marys, Mimosas, and Coffee drinks. A full lunch menu and excellent kiddie menu are available. Outdoor seating available weather permitting.
Reviewed September 28, 2018

There were 3 of us in our party and we all enjoyed our food. Service was quick, atmosphere was very casual, and our waitress was very friendly. The only negative for me, was I thought the tables were too close together. However, they do have a lovely outdoor dining option.

Prices were reasonable for the beach. I got 2 pancakes, one scrambled egg and 2 slices of bacon for 9.59. the pancakes were HUGE. They also offer blueberry and strawberry syrup. I will definitely be back on my next trip to OC.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Everything was good. Nothing special and nothing bad. Convenient to our hotel, but on the pricey side for breakfast food.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Great spot for breakfast! There was no wait time when we stop by, although they were busy. The seafood omelet was really good. Waiter was extremely attentive.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Took a recent trip to Ocean City and ended up here for breakfast - it was the best "hole in the wall" place I've EVER eaten at. The food was incredible and the service was great! All of the wait staff was incredibly friendly. The food was SO good! (try a bowl fresh of strawberries w/cream or a bowl of fresh fruit!). It's apparent how good it is, for over three days there were lines whenever we went or drove by. The only disappointment is that the restaurant closes at 2:00. But I guess they've found their niche and they know what works for them. I plan on going back to OC soon, and one of my first stops will be at the Little House of Pancakes. Thanks again to the great wait staff for making the stop here SO pleasant!

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Pretty good breakfast outside on the patio. Service was ok, busy of course. I got pancakes and they were pretty good.