“Casual Pancake Place”

Little House of Pancakes Ribs & Pizza
Ranked #93 of 473 Restaurants in Ocean City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Family style restaurant serving a full menu which includes eggs, omelettes, waffles and of course a large variety of over 20 different pancakes including Red Velvet. We also serve Bloody Marys, Mimosas, and Coffee drinks. A full lunch menu and excellent kiddie menu are available. Outdoor seating available weather permitting.
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Took my cousin for breakfast and was pleasantly surprised with all the breakfast options. Look at their menu! There is something for everyone. Had pancakes and cousin had the waffle with strawberries. Delish! Would come back here again.

Date of visit: July 2018
Raymond D, Owner at Little House of Pancakes Ribs & Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Thank you for your review Tania. We try to offer a wide variety of Pancakes, Omelettes Waffles and other breakfast and lunch items. Thank You for your business and we look forward to serving you again. Cheers!

Reviewed July 24, 2018

For 13 years we've been going to OC. For most of that time we stop there at least one time for breakfast ( we stay at the Clarion and have breakfast there also ). Small place and can get very crowded after 11:00 or so. Still, the food is great and the service is fast. The pancakes and french toast are very good. I just love the omelettes and redskin potatoes. You won't leave there hungry or disappointed. The Mgr/owner ( not sure which, should smile more LOL. Told him this just yesterday...and actually made him smile ( he said that he smiles in Winter lol ). Seriously however, it's truly a wonderful place to visit while in OC.

Date of visit: July 2018
Raymond D, Owner at Little House of Pancakes Ribs & Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Thank You very much for your family visiting The Little House of Pancakes and Ocean City for the past 13 years John. We certainly appreciate your business and I apologize for not acknowledging your family when you were here. As you observed I tend to focus on ensuring our customers are receiving the quality food and service they expect and deserve when we are busy. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to seeing you and your family for your 14th year.
Best Wishes.
Ray

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Pancakes were amazing...may be the best in Ocean City. Egg portions are very inconsistent as I was comparing my serving with near by ones and my 3 or 4 egg omelette was def less egg then someones two egg serving. Home fries are great as well.

Date of visit: June 2018
Raymond D, Owner at Little House of Pancakes Ribs & Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Thank you for your review and will try to improve our portion control. Thank you for visiting and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

We frequent this restaurant during every visit to ocmd. This year we had the pleasure of meeting Chris and he was wonderful! He was attentive, friendly and willing to go the extra mile. We enjoyed the eastern shore omelette with pancakes and French toast and look forward to many more visits!

Date of visit: July 2018
Raymond D, Owner at Little House of Pancakes Ribs & Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Thank you for your kind review, Chris. It is good to hear positive feedback towards our employees and also the quality of our meals. We will always strive to give quality service and food. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Cheers!

Reviewed June 23, 2018

My daughter and I ate here. We both had the 4 egg omelet. I was not happy with it. I ordered mushroom and cheese. This tasted like the canned mushroom all through the whole omelet. The pancakes were good also the homefries. Coffee was good We both were disappointed with our omelets.

Date of visit: June 2018