“Best breakfast in O.C.”

Little House of Pancakes Ribs & Pizza
Ranked #113 of 416 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bronx,NY
“Best breakfast in O.C.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2009

My girlfriend & I discovered this establishment 3 years ago & we ALWAYS have breakfast there. Never, ever did we leave there less than 100% satisfied with the food or service. At this point we've pretty much had everything on the menu & all of it has been excellent. If you're a fan of homefries you'll be in heaven--they're about the best we've had anywhere & that's a whole lotta places.

The tail end of our last trip coincided with Bike Week & the place was jamming & had almost a carnival feel. Even when it was 20 deep at the door waiting for tables the staff handled it like the seasoned pros they are & got everyone in & fed amazingly quickly. Not once in at least 50 meals have we ever had to ask for anything except the check--everything else including coffee refills & pleasant smiles are always right there. This place runs as smooth as all those Harleys packed into that lot.

1 Thank Bronx_NYJim_L

Hunlock Creek, PA
“Terrible Service and muddy coffee.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2009

My boyfriend and I went here for breakfast. We ordered coffee, omelettes, and pancakes. When our waitress brought over our coffee she forgot to bring us cream. I asked her for cream and she said, "Okay." She then disappeared and we sat there, unable to drink our coffee, for about 10 minutes. We were eating outside so I finally went inside to ask for cream. A girl sitting at the counter, eating breakfast, asked if she could help me and I asked for cream. She got up front her seat and brought back ONE little container of cream. I walked outside and said to my boyfriend, "This is all you get when you ask for cream!" He took matters into his own hands and went inside for some and came back out with a bowl full. All that work and the coffee tasted really old. Our waitress came with our breakfast and set everything on our table (including cream) and walked away without asking us if she could get us anything else. We could have really used that because she forgot to give us syrup for our pancakes my boyfriend likes Tabasco sauce on his omelettes. We didn't want to wait so he got up and got what we needed to begin eating our breakfast.

We never got more coffee or asked if we wanted anything more. Our waitress never came back until we were ready for the check. We will never be back and would rather drive to the Ihop in Rehoboth, DE for pancakes.

Queens, New York
“great deal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2009

great food, nice atmosphere, sensitive to families with small children, fast, value for the money.

1 Thank LisaPQueens_NewYork
Frederick, MD
“Nice Casual Restaurant -- Good for families”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2009

The first time we went to this restaurant, the food was awesome, the staff was awesome, we had a great experience, so we decided to go again. The second time we went, the food was less than great and the service was also not so hot. The atmosphere is casual, good for families with kids. There is a pretty good variety of food on the menu. Just wish it was a bit more consistent! Not sure if we'll go again this year.

1 Thank MCL9496
Bel Air, MD
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2009

My wife and I stopped there for breakfast. We were very happy with our meal. My wife ordred an omlette. It was very large and came with potatoes and pancakes. It was too much for her to eat. I had the 2 egg special. It came with the two eggs, potatoes, choice of bread and meat. I got a ham slice that had to be over a quarter pound. It was big! It was a touch on the pricey side but not bad. My wife and I are planning on going back the next time we visit. A good solid breakfast choice.

1 Thank Bohemianz