“Once, but not again”

Little House of Pancakes Ribs & Pizza
Ranked #81 of 441 Restaurants in Ocean City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Family style restaurant serving a full menu which includes eggs, omelettes, waffles and of course a large variety of over 20 different pancakes including Red Velvet. We also serve Bloody Marys, Mimosas, and Coffee drinks. A full lunch menu and excellent kiddie menu are available. Outdoor seating available weather permitting.
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Had breakfast here once. The staff was disrespectful. Our hostess had a very strong accent and I didn't understand something she said and she yelled at me! The food was awful. My french toast was disgusting (and I'll eat anything). The egg was literally caked on like a piece of bread wrapped in an omelet. Wasn't pleased. Gave it two stars because it was within walking distance. I wouldn't go out of my way to come here.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

When we pulled into the parking lot and saw the line we almost left. Fortunately we stayed. Line was long but hostess told us it would be 10-15 minute wait. Took about 12 minutes to be seated.
I ordered the steack and cheese hash. OMG potatoes with cheese and cheesesteak meat with seasoning and onions. Off the hook!!! Came with choice of sausage, bacon or ham. I chose sausage...smart move. It was a large bratwurst seasoned like a breakfast sausage and cooked to perfection. Also added 1 pancake to meal so I could try it. Was so full from meal i couldnt finish pancake..but it was soft fluffy and delicious. My sister in law had pancakes with sausage and eggs. She loved everything too. All around great meal.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Went for breakfast at around 10am. Place was packed. Waited about 20min for a table. I had the bacon pancakes with side of toast. Girlfriend had french toast with side of ham. Portions were big, food tasted good. Service was ok, not real attentive but friendly. Would recommend

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Lets keep it simple. This is a well managed exceptional restaurant that will remain on our To Do list in MD. Great food for adults and kids. Orders always nailed to our somewhat eccentric specifications. The cheesesteak hash is great manfood and the kids snickers pancakes went over great too. Will be back.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

7 of us visited this establishment (3 adults and 4 children all 7 and under) today. The weather in Ocean City, MD was cloudy a cool so we decided to eat a late breakfast. The servers were friendly but we had to sit outside on the patio because the main restaurant was packed. The interior is way to small which is why the patio area was packed with patrons huddled together trying to keep warm. We were able to finally move inside which was nice of the staff. The food was alright with some eating breakfast and others opting for lunch. Overall it was an average experience in a very tight space.