“Delish Pancakes!”

Little House of Pancakes Ribs & Pizza
Ranked #77 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Family style restaurant serving a full menu which includes eggs, omelettes, waffles and of course a large variety of over 20 different pancakes including Red Velvet. We also serve Bloody Marys, Mimosas, and Coffee drinks. A full lunch menu and excellent kiddie menu are available. Outdoor seating available weather permitting.
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My only complaint is that this place really is "little" as in the title, and the tables are really close together. But we didn't have to wait for a table at around 8:30 am on a holiday weekend, so that was good. Pancakes were great - not as sweet as IHOP - and they had plenty of varieties to chose from. Kids were able to split one kids pancake meal, as it was two huge pancakes with 2 slices of bacon - plenty for 2 small toddlers. Service was good and quick.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Seemed expensive, and food wasn't that great. We were recommended to General's Kitchen which was right across the street, but parking was easier so we went here.

Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Overall loved this place!

First the cons- its expensive. We dropped $66 on 2 meals and 2 kids meals. The restaurant is tiny and cramped. The coffee is lousy.

The up side- the portions are generous!!! The kids meals especially. The pancakes are huge and fluffy and the sausage is the size of kielbasa. I was worries that my boys wouldn't be full from their breakfast when we ordered and they were only able to finish half!! The service is friendly and prompt. Our server was slammed on a busy Friday morning but was extremely attentive, especially to my grumpy 4 year old who was not in the mood to be anywhere but home.

We will definitely return!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

My husband and I loved our meals. I had the vegetable omelet sandwich on sour dough bread. They toasted the bread in the pan which gave it a great flavor. My husband had a steak omelet. My daughter hated her plain pancakes partly because they didn't give real butter but a land o lakes spread. My son said his chocolate pancakes were ok. My other daughter liked the roast beef sandwich but said the au jus was tasteless. The waitress was wonderful but the place was very crowded and water dripped on my head from the air conditioning vent. The prices seemed high for the atmosphere.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Came here twice while in town over Spring Break. There were 10 of us, and we had delicious breakfasts each time. Service was great considering how busy they were.