“Great family Italian fare.”

Lombardi's Trattoria
Ranked #49 of 473 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Having had a vacation home in Ocean City for years, Lombardi's is truly a staple. Old fashioned service. While you may be a stranger when you walk in, you can tell many people are old friends and they will treat you like one too. Prices are good, especially for a resort town. My go to meal is Italian sausage with angel hair pasta. Sausage is nicely spiced and pasta is some of the best I've ever had this side of Tuscany. Many people find like the salads, but they don't do much for me. Beers are always very cold. I always leave very glad I came. Ciao!

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Good pizza. Very friendly family atmosphere. Price was a bit high but in line for prices at the beach.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Lombardis is right across the street from PRincess Royale so we try to eat there one night each time we are in Ocean City. They have a large menu. I had the meatball sub which was delicious. Many in our party ordered pizza and enjoyed it. Service is alway s good.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Savor the moment and go to the best italian restaurant in town for italian food. Very reasonable priced.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We ordered take out for Saturday evening since they are right across the street from the hotel. Food was excellent and so was the service.