“Wonderful food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 6, 2011

We saw other reviews and wanted to try this restaurant. Even though we were there an hour before start time he welcomed us and had the employee make our sandwiches to take to Assateague Island. The sandwiches were excellent. Service the best! I will stop there with my family every time we go to Ocean City...

1  Thank ranchero59

Reviewed July 29, 2011

I have been going to Lombardi's for years-35 or so.......Love the pizza and the beer is always cold.

Reviewed July 13, 2011

The chicken parm was so overcooked I could hardly cut the chicken with a steak knife. I definitely will not go back.

2  Thank dwretired
Reviewed July 4, 2011

Service was just fair. Food was below par, dull and lacked flavor. Had to send the lasagna back. It was that bad. Portions were not equal to the prices. I know it's tourist season, but $14.00 for some pasta and sauce ? Crossing this place off our list.

2  Thank K2R1ENG
Reviewed May 23, 2011

Calamari was good, my chicken alfredo was extremely good and wifes chicken parm was good too, highly recommend, they were busy but were able to seat the 4 of us right away. We didnt eat the pizza but it did look good, just go there, don't listen to the negative reviews, I really hate picky people.

1  Thank SharpEyeNJ