“Everything here is good!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Belly Busters
Ranked #52 of 412 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
“Everything here is good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

My husband and I go to Ocean City every year. Belly Busters is a tradition when EVERY time we come to OC! The food is excellent and for a good price too. They give you plenty of food. You won’t leave hungry. It is a small location and at times can be very busy. Worth the wait, but if you don’t want to wait they offer takeout which we have had delivered many times. Yummmm!! We will keep coming back year after year!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Lacy0702

Ocean City, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Had the BEST fish tacos and chicken cheese steak!!!! Can't wait till they open St. Patrick's Day weekend!!!!! staff is great, atmosphere awesome. Just a great place to go!!!

1 Thank MurDog610
Shepherdstown, West Virginia
“2 for 2 excellant dining experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

I first heard of this place here on Tripadvisor reviews and have been to Belly Busters twice since. The first time I had the soft shell crab sandwich and the second time I had to get the much praised fish tacos. On both occasions I was not disappointed, to the contrary I was very pleased with the food. The service was good, the price reasonable, and the establishment was kept very clean. I will definitely be going back to dine here the next time I go to OC.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great fish tacos in a casual setting.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

We just wanted a quick bite to eat after just arriving in Ocean City. Right across from our hotel was Belly Busters. The Trip Advisor reviews were good so we stopped in. It is a casual picnic table style restaurant with great food. I had the blackened fish tacos which were excellent (may even go back for more later this week). My husband had the crab cake sandwich. He loved the crab cake but wished the bun was better. Lots of variety on the menu for seafood and non seafood lovers.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great find for good meal with good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Fun atmosphere and really good food and service. Fish tacos were tasty and the tuna wrap was spicy and delicious. Everyone around us were enjoying their crabs and other dishes as well as the friendly people which made for a great meal and a great night out. Place gets crowded but worth the wait, we came back after crowd thinned a bit. I will be back and will recommend to my friends.

• Visited August 2013