“2 for 2 excellant dining experience!”
Review of Belly Busters

Belly Busters
Ranked #61 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I first heard of this place here on Tripadvisor reviews and have been to Belly Busters twice since. The first time I had the soft shell crab sandwich and the second time I had to get the much praised fish tacos. On both occasions I was not disappointed, to the contrary I was very pleased with the food. The service was good, the price reasonable, and the establishment was kept very clean. I will definitely be going back to dine here the next time I go to OC.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We just wanted a quick bite to eat after just arriving in Ocean City. Right across from our hotel was Belly Busters. The Trip Advisor reviews were good so we stopped in. It is a casual picnic table style restaurant with great food. I had the blackened fish tacos which were excellent (may even go back for more later this week). My husband had the crab cake sandwich. He loved the crab cake but wished the bun was better. Lots of variety on the menu for seafood and non seafood lovers.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Fun atmosphere and really good food and service. Fish tacos were tasty and the tuna wrap was spicy and delicious. Everyone around us were enjoying their crabs and other dishes as well as the friendly people which made for a great meal and a great night out. Place gets crowded but worth the wait, we came back after crowd thinned a bit. I will be back and will recommend to my friends.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Recently stood at Ocean City and stopped by Belly Busters for lunch. Try the fish tacos and crab. Good prices and they deliver to local hotels. Great spot!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I ordered half dozen crabs (...although got 7 pcs. on my plate)...and they were so sweet and as usual, tasty! It did not come with sides, so make sure to grab one to keep you full while extracting the meat. As expected, tacos are exceptional and by far the best. Service is extremely friendly and attentive. The place is small but you have the option to seat outside. I parked at 44th street.