“This place has the longest Subs Ever I mean LONG!!!! But GREAT!!!!!!!”
Review of Caruso Pizza

Caruso Pizza
Ranked #173 of 420 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“This place has the longest Subs Ever I mean LONG!!!! But GREAT!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2009

this place has some good subs the biggest they offer are 18 inches and I will tell you they are HUGE

its located on the boardwalk, yes a little pricey for a sub shop but hey your on vacation

Sometimes the place looks a little dirty after big crowds hit the sub shop but other then that i had no problems

Try the subs

And if your looking for good pizza try Tonys or the dough roller

Felton, Pa
“Horrible experience”
Reviewed July 24, 2009

The only resteraunt on the boardwalk that wasn't crowded and now I know why. A medium pizza and 3 drinks was very high even for the boardwalk. The dining room was filthy, with no atmosphere at all, noisy and open. No waitress service ,they just scream your number from the counter and it's almost impossible to hear. The cashier and manager were the rudest people I have ever met. I could not believe that someone would talk to another human being like that, let alone someone in customer service. Next time I will wait to get into Dough Roller or starve first.

Fairfax, Virginia
“Still looking for the best pizza”
Reviewed August 27, 2008

I'm still looking for the best pizza in OC. I know pizza is a very personal thing, but I think NY pizza should be on the thinner side, not too doughy, and flexible enough to fold, with a nice border around the pie. Up til now I enjoyed Tony's by the slice...their whole pies are overcooked and overpriced. Dough Roller isn't bad. Piezanos...the very best cheese I have ever had, but no sauce and the crust is thin, dry and crispy. Finally tried Caruso. The crust and sauce were very good...they should use Piezano's cheese. I will go back, but still looking for the perfect pie.