“Yummy Boardwalk Treat”

Ranked #5 of 30 Dessert in Ocean City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed April 30, 2010

Hubby got a peanut butter dipped soft serve cone said it was great. I got a coconut - mini chocolate chip ice cream cone & it was delicious! Great treat for people watching on the boardwalk & only $7 for both.

There are newer reviews for Dumser's Dairyland Drive-In - 49th Street

Reviewed April 28, 2010

of sourse dunser's has THE best ice cream. my favorite summer time flavor has a combo of coconut and choc. chips in vanilla ice cream....yum!
they also have a great breakfast menu, with friendly and fast service.

Reviewed April 23, 2010

Shakes made with REAL ice cream and fresh fruit!

Absolutely the BEST!

Reviewed April 22, 2010

Dumser's is an absolute legend in OCMD! Right up there with Thrasher's fries!
Further up Coastal Highway, you can have a nice, inexpensive, sit-down lunch/dinner at their other location.
But for a wonderful, summer-time (for me anytime) treat visit Dumser's!! They have the best cones, sundaes and shakes my family has ever had! The waiting is WELL worth it!!! I remember as a kid waiting for almost 45 minutes in line for a cone, I never complained after tasting the treat!
Very family friendly!!!

Reviewed October 21, 2009

I had the best burger here! I was so hungry for a burger like I used to get and just can't find anymore. We went in here one night, and I ordered the burger with all of the stuff (fried onions, relish, ketchup, mustard) and it was sooooo good. Just like old times. Now I have to wait another year to get one!