“A must vist”

Ranked #5 of 30 Dessert in Ocean City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I can only comment on the ice cream, which is always amazing. Super creamy like a custard style and I'm a sucker for rainbow sprinkles too.

There are newer reviews for Dumser's Dairyland Drive-In - 49th Street

Reviewed June 1, 2013

This is some of the best ice cream I've ever had. Worth a visit! It's a little pricey, but worth it.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Can only review the ice cream but let me tell you, it was fabulous and all in our party of 5 agreed! Dumser's is a must do every time we visit OC MD. Honestly, would have gone back for seconds but the line was too long!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We've been enjoying meals at Dumser's as long as I can remember. Always good food and fast service. Nothing fancy...but we're at the beach and just want a good meal and some awesome ice cream. Dumser's always delivers both.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We drove 5 1.2 hours and this was our first stop when we got to OC.. they were open and it looked good.. we got a surprise when we received our food.. It was Great! I loved the theme of the place like 50's malt shop and the service was great too ...5 thumbs up from this customer