“never disappoints”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
cumberland, md
“never disappoints”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

i havent had a bad experience in the dough roller yet.. we had their pizza and it was delicious and the price wasnt bad. my kids loved the cheese pizza, and the shirley temples, my mom and i loved the sangria, and the hawaiian pizza.

Visited September 2013

Etters, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome breakfast and pizza”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Quick service - good food. The pancakes, eggs and bacon were great. We had pizza one evening and that was also very good. I would recommend this restaurant for quick and good food at a reasonable price.

Visited September 2013
Marietta, OH
“Nice place to grab a meal”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

There was a Dough Rollers right next door to the Makai on 42nd street where we were staying. We stopped in one day for lunch. They had good variety on the menu. Our family ordered pancakes and hamburgers. They offer the pancakes all day long. Good quantity and reasonable prices, especially for a resort town. Food was of a good quality. Pancakes were definitely freshly made, not waiting on a warming pan. Overall, a good place to go.

Plant City, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,613 helpful votes
“Poor service”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I've been to the Dough Roller a number of times now over the last few years. Every time my wife and I agree, great location, convenient, good menu selection, pretty decent food, kinda pricey, poor service.

On this particular visit, we chose to eat inside with full service as opposed to a walk up take out window facing the boardwalk. Like usual, it a full 3 to 4 minutes for them to find a table for us. I should note the place was mostly empty. The employees always seem unorganized and apathetic.

Almost immediately after ordering our food, our pizza came. This would be fine except only part of our party ordered pizza and the rest had to wait for their meals to be cooked. They essentially walked over to the take out window, grabbed a pizza that had been sitting under warming lamps and served it without the thought of serving all of our meals together. A few minutes later the rest of our meals arrived.

I will say, that despite their high prices (almost $15 for a medium cheese pizza) they tend to load up their sandwiches and grinders pretty well. Of course, you have to spend $10 on one. Want fries? Add $3.00. A kid's meal is a ridiculous $8.

Our server never came back to check on us till we were done, only pulled one plate and our drinks sat empty until we were done when they offered to refill them. Sorry, a little late.

I paid with cash, and not surprisingly, when I received my change, I was given bills back, but not the appropriate amount of coins which mean out server helped herself to her tip. Poor taste if you ask me.

Again, great location, convenient, good menu selection, pretty decent food, kinda pricey, poor service. Typical visit to the Dough Roller.

Thank you for reading my review. If you found it helpful, please let me know by clicking the button below. Thanks again.

“Yummy pizza”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Tried dinner here and we found that the pizza was alittle greasy but was very good. Burgers and fried chicken was also tried and very good also. Big portions and will definitely come here again for pizza!