“Nice Little Cafe”

Ranked #2 of 441 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This place is seasonally closed. It will reopen in April 2018.
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We been to Ocean City, MD six or more times and we like to stay a block away from the boardwalk. We enjoy our breakfast at this little café always. The café is very small and usually has a wait line. We always enjoy our breakfast so it’s definitely worth the wait.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Went 2 couples for breakfast on monday this week, and we found the place busy wich is a good sign. Food is not out of this world, but is good and with good choice of menu. We all likes our stay and would go back. And yes, staff is friendly !

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I'm willing to say I have been to this restaurant more than any other place in Ocean City. I never had a bad meal or experience there. I went there all 4 mornings I was in OC. We have stayed at the Sahara Hotel the last 3 summers and have been hooked on the Sahara Cafe every moring! We will be back next summer! Thanks again Sahara Cafe!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Our family has been vacationing in OC for years; however, we never got around to going to Sahara Cafe...well, this year we changed that, and I am glad we did! Get there early if you don't want to wait. For September, if you were there after 8:15, you had to wait, it's THAT GOOD! My wife and I made a long weekend trip to OC for our anniversary on 9/6 and ended up eating here every morning! The Eggs Benedict with crab is incredible as was the Crab Omlette! The food was excellent and hot, service was with a smile, coffee was excellent, and we will be back, again, and again! Keep up the great work!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed at the Sahara Motel in August and our room was just above the Sahara Café so my wife and I had breakfast there. The food was excellent the prices were reasonable and the service was also very good. One thing I'll say is that you better get in there before 9am or you'll be waiting in a long.