“Wonderful”

Ranked #8 of 473 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This place is seasonally closed. It will reopen in April 2018.
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I eat breakfast here every year and it never disapoints. Quick and very friendly waitstaff. I can not wait to go back next vacation.

danudej7, Owner at Sahara Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us . Hope to see you again next year !!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

After reading numerous Yelp and Trip Advisor reviews we figured we would give it a try while there for a long weekend. So glad we did, my girlfriend got the sausage, biscuits and gravy and I must say they were the best I have had. I had the mushroom and Swiss omelette with a side of bacon. It was very good as well, this will be a return place when visiting OC.

We appreciate the time you took to write a review for us . Chef Mary has been making the sausage gravy for 10 years and we serve it just on the weekends as a special dish . Glad you loved it . Hope to see you again next year and thanks again !!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

My husband I went here based on reviews found here. I wanted breakfast and had a crab and cheddar omelette that came with a side of home fries and my husband had a chicken club sandwich. Both, were really good. The service was good, I felt the food came out a little slow, but I was on vacation and not in a rush. I am from Philadelphia and the food and atmosphere reminded me of a diner, in a good way. Very casual and the food was plentiful.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

waffle sausage or bacon and eggs 675 great value.the ladys waiting on u r at a advanced age but understand customer service and seem 2 b very happy workin there and very attentive from the time u walk in the door all of u young ladys who wait tables should go in and eat and take notes how the real pros do it.was waiting 4 the old gals 2 beak out in song and dance since they play that 50s and 60s rock n roll a step back in time their TIME eat here every year and will continue.

danudej7, Owner at Sahara Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thanks so much for you review and honesty ! One of the things I stress when people come to work at Sahara Cafe is if you are not having fun doing the work then this is the wrong place for you to be . We all have to work to earn a living and while we are doing it we might as well have fun doing it . I have a very colorful fun loving crew that has been with me for a number of years , Joyce 25 years in fact !!! They are old school and realize the importance of taking care of the customer . That being said you better not get out of line or they will set you straight lol Just kidding but again thank you very much for your review !! Jay

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

4 days in OC and this is the best place for breakfast! Nice staff, good selection on the menu. Food is down-home good with OC twist. Eggs Benedict and the SOS were D-licious. Get in early on weekends as the line forms quickly.

danudej7, Owner at Sahara Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us . We look forward to serving you again when in Ocean City . !!