“STILL The Best Breakfast In Ocean City MD”
Review of Sahara Cafe

Sahara Cafe
Ranked #5 of 447 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This place is seasonally closed. It will reopen in April 2018.
Reviewed June 19, 2011

It's been a while since I've been back to the Sahara, being a local in OC and mostly cooking my own breakfast at home, but every so often I enjoy treating myself and the family to a breakfast "out".
Beyond any doubt, the cooks and service crew make this place the best in OC for breakfast. I'm in a position (living here) where I can make a good comparison between value; service; portions; and quality. The Sahara beats them all - by far.
For breakfast, there's no better deal in town. Ask for "Joyce", a classic "breakfast waitress", but speak up, she's a little hard of hearing, so if she forgets something on your order, it's 'cause she didn't hear you!
They - the entire staff - does a great job. This place should be in the Top Ten.

4  Thank OCsandy

Reviewed May 31, 2011

If you are near the Cafe go it is a good option.
I will not drive just to get the Breakfast.
Food was good but not excellent.
Staff was great.

2  Thank lacdf
Reviewed May 25, 2011

We went to the Sahara Cafe during Cruisin Weekend in OC. The restaurant was crowded, however, we were seated within a few minutes. This is a busy place because the food is very good and the staff is wonderful. Our waitress was Barbara who was friendly and attentive. When she was busy, other staff offered their service. My husband said the chipped beef was very good along with the rest of the meal. It is definitely worth your time to stop by.

1  Thank AnnaMae50
Reviewed August 13, 2010

We ate breakfast here every morning during our 4-day stay in OC. They had a good variety of food and the prices were very reasonable. We were always seated right away and the food came quickly. If you're staying in the Sahara or a nearby hotel, this is the place to go for breakfast.

1  Thank Leonje
Reviewed July 20, 2010

I downright love breakfast! Each time my wife and travel we struggle to find a good breakfast.
I googled Sahara on my cell phone and it turned up next to my hotel on the boardwalk- so we tried it.

I mean best breakfast I have ever had in Ocean City MD! The server was funny, she didn't pressure us, quickly brought over the coffee (I think she saw it in my eyes...). I orderd the Beachboy, my wife got the Beachgirl.
Came with pancakes, eggs, and bacon (or sasuage)- Pancakes were better than what I make. I think they used butter milk!

The coffee was NOT run of the mill cafe coffee, fresh ground and brewed to order- we got our own pitcher of coffee with all the refills we could take! It was very good, had a nice smooth caramel flavor-

Only downside was they only accept cash- being a loyal debit card user I had to use their ATM that they have in the resturant (turned out it was in my network).

1  Thank AudreyCash